CNC OPERATOR TRAINING
1.) On-Site takes place in your shop
2.) In-House takes place at Tactical CNC facilities in Texas
Beginner or Advanced CNC Operator Training available.
ON- SITE TACTICAL CNC OPERATOR TRAINING MILL , PLASMA , ROUTER, 3D PRINTER OR LATHE
On-Site CNC operator training takes place in your shop, on your machine, and is geared towards your specific needs.
Get your shop up to speed and making parts fast, learn the correct way to program, set tools and operate the control system from the start.
Cost: $1000 per day ($125 /hr x 8 hours) plus travel expenses.
Call TACTICAL CNC Training Coordinator: at (972)971-9795 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and a quote.
- Machine inspection and confirmation of proper setup and running condition, homing, power up/off procedure
- Introduction to Tactical User interface including CNC software navigation and operator control panel function
- How to setup tools using the CNC control tool library
- Intercon Conversational Programming, Drilling cycles, Pocketing, Lines, Arcs, Frames, Repeat, Rotate, Facing, Connect radius, Tool Change
- How to set Part Zero’s and use WCS
- Machining test parts, stop and restart the job at any point, feed rate override, spindle speed override, single block, optional stops.
- Modify existing programs with Intercon or G code Editor, Offline Intercon Programming
- Importing and running G code from a CAD/CAM system, backploting and editing.
- Utility Menu, Importing and Exporting files, saving Backups
- More advanced part programming as time permits
Advanced On-Site CNC Operator Training Subjects
- Part Probing
- Automatic Tool Height Measurement
- 4th axis programming and operation
- 2D and 3D Digitizing
- Rigid Tapping
- ATC Automatic Tool Changer operation
(For Beginners, Advanced subjects typically require a 2nd day of training after they have mastered the basics outlined above)
In-House TACTICAL CNC Operator Training
In-House CNC operator training takes place at Tactical CNC Facilities in Dallas, TX